I am one of the few that really believes in the power of resolutions. I can't remember the last time I didn't make a New Year's resolution. I usually am pretty successful at gettin 'er done too. Not always. But usually. This year I am resolving a few things. I have picked a word that I am adapting as my "mantra" for the year to help me remember. It is self- LESS What this means to me is that I want to do more for others and focus on my self less. Whether that is my hubby or children or the new family in the ward that doesn't know anyone or a total stranger. Every day I hope to put less focus on self and more on those around me. I plan to do this by service, prayer, giving in to my own wants, sacrifices of time and money, and kindness. I also resolve to cook more . I did this one about ten years ago. It was a big sacrifice for me because i loathe cooking. Those of you who know ...
Comments