Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's all about the hair...







Saturday morning Kiki and Reagan decided they wanted to get haircuts. I showed them some pics of Katie Holmes and her cute bob. Next thing I know we are at a local salon here in Prosper doing the deed. Kiki was able to donate hers to Pantene for their beautiful lengths program. She loved her new hair for the first 7 hours and then she had a meltdown. "I miss my long hair!!!". Hopefully, she will get over it because I think I love it! It is sssooooo much easier to take care of and it will be so nice this summer. I spent half of last summer combing tangles out of long hair! What d'ya think-the HONEST Truth!

12 "my two cents...":

Chesney said...

I can't believe how much the girls have grown up. They look so beautiful.

Amanda said...

YOu know I think they look REALLY cute!

Molly said...

mini katie's, except much much cuter!

Suz said...

I love their haircuts! I think Kiki looks more like Jensen. Tell them they have fun and sassy hair.

Summer Adams said...

I just loooove it! Bobs are totally in right now so you might as well right? That's why I did it. They are so darling no matter what, they can pull anything off :) How sad that Kiki and Reagan will not even know who Josh and I are the next time we see them :( They were so little when we lived there.

My name is Andrea said...

cute, cute.

i got your call, i've just been crazy busy nuts this week, and it is not ending soon....let's talk.

Danielle said...

I think they are adorable....but I dont really like long hair to begin with...I would like to cut mine shorter when I have time.

The A Team said...

i noticed kiki's hair on sunday but didn't say anything to her ('who's this creepy old lady talking to me?'). it looks really cute.

shahna said...

ami - u r so funny!

shahna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shahna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauralee, Dean and Camden said...

I love it! I'm thinking of cutting my hair off too! They are so cute! That's awesome that Kiki could donate hers!