1. Save! Save! Save! We are sooo glad we are savers! We would have never been able to afford to fight this battle (or keep a roof over our heads) if we hadn't been savers.
2. It's never a bad idea to have the business card of a good labor attorney in your rolodex. I'm just sayin'...
3. There is a silver lining to EVERYTHING, you just have to look for it. For instance, Brent was the only dad able to attend ALL the swim meets for the season.
4. Family trials make stronger families.
5. It feels GOOD to "let go and let God".
6. Prayer is even more powerful than I thought.
7. Oh yeah, that whole "turning the other cheek" thing....
8. With every "trial" (ironic, don't you think?) we get to choose. Is this going to make me BITTER or BETTER?
I'll keep you "posted".... (get it?)