"to do" list ...
for long awaited VACATION!!!
2. Get school supplies, backpacks, class schedules, and lunchboxes for all four of these:
3. Get this little guy
ready for preschool.
4. Lunch with a dear ole friend. (I love you Chesney!)
5. A playdate with two other dear friends and their sweet boys that I love (sorry no pics)
6. Make this:
for a new momma and her sweet family that I love..
7. Spend some quality time doing this:
8. Find time to devote to this...
9. An appointment for a kid that has these:
10. And one of these:
before I leave for vacation!
Wish me luck! I am wondering if I will survive it. At the risk of sounding like I am complaining, I am grateful for all of these things. I love my big family. I love my friends. I love to cook for friends and celebrate the birth of beautiful new babies and show them how much i love them. i love my calling and the wonderful women that I serve with - they teach me so much. I even love the vacuuming part and the laundry part. That only means that I have a home and some clothing to care for. It is just that I am usually not one to overload myself. I am usually one to keep it all balanced out pretty good. However, this week I am a little off my game. This week I have a few too many balls in the air. Oh well, what is it they say? "This too will pass"????