Back in the saddle again

No first day jitters here.  This crew was ready and excited to go back, except for maybe Tanner because of PreCal and College algebra.  I'm the mean mom who signed him up for two math classes each semester.  But hey!  In my defense, He's REALLY good at math.




This cute gal is going to rock 6th grade.

 And this one is going to love 7th grade at her new campus.
 He is starting 3rd grade.  How the time flies!



And this big boy is a Senior.


I think McKinley likes that her big brother will be taking her to school every morning.
Maybe his truck is a little cooler than my mom mobile.  

 Reagan got a pic with Kylie and Marrin. (and her awesome principal!) We will carpool with them every day.
Dang!  Those are some cute girls!


And on my first day back to a little free time and normalcy I made these cute little Rx for "Smart Pills" for the families that Brent and Tanner home teach (and my own kids of course!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Builders vs. Wreckers

swim meet