Swim Team 2009





I know this is completely un-interesting for all of you but I really need to document swim team season for my kids so here goes. We had a great year!







Tanner gets his events number, heat, and lane assignments from "Coach T", the best swim team coach ever!




Tanner and his all-star-placing freestyle and medley relay team.



Reagan shows her events at All Stars.



(Freestyle relay, individual backstroke, and medley relay)
Kiki swam the freestyle relay and the medley relay.

Kiki with her biggest fan.






Reagan in "the zone" before a race.

Jensen and Tanner with Maddison

swim team buddies

I need to give a little shout out to our swimming friends, the Fergusons. Swim team would not have been the same without them but unfortunately, I must not have had my camera out at the meets they came too. They had to miss a few at the beginning of the season so I don't have any pics with them but we love you Katie and Jenna!



Comments

Amanda said…
love that writing on their backs!
Suz said…
I love Eat my Bubbles, too cute.

It was fun to see Jensen at the Dance last night. She looked like she was having a good time.
Bethanne said…
Eat my Bubbles is awesome!

Is the team run thru the city or what? How did you get your kids involved? YEA for the Argyles!
emblair said…
Wow, does that bring back memories! When I think of summer, I think of 6am swim team practice, Saturday meets, swim caps/goggles... and events written on my arm. :) Great pictures=great memories!

Popular posts from this blog

Builders vs. Wreckers

swim meet