Thursday, September 11, 2008

the pictures are finally on the wall!!!!


FINALLY! I completed this project. Remember when I asked you guys to help me decide which ones to choose? We completed it tonight. I am proud of my man. He does such a great job of hanging' pictures on the wall - like a pro! What do you think?

7 "my two cents...":

Amanda said...

La-la LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was coming to dessert Diva's so I could see it in person!

Sarah said...

beautiful, can't wait to see it tonight :D

Brooke said...

Looks GREAT!!! So I finally got the pictures of my kids up in the guest bedroom. . . but they didn't work out like I planned. So bummed.

I got the biggest poster size print you can get at sams club, and then mounted the posters onto self adhesive foam board. The kept peeling off, but I couldn't take them all the way off without wrinkling them. So now they are in my garage (hanging up!)

I forgot about dessert divas :(

The A Team said...

they look great!! i'm so sad i couldn't come tonight.

Mandie said...

So cool! Where did you get your frames?

shahna said...

Mandie: IKEA!!!! Fot the picture ledges there too. I will take a picture of my media room wall and show you what we did there too. Coming soon....

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

WOW!! It looks AWESOME! You'll cherish these pics forever!