Santa came a lil' early....

TA DA!!! Why did Santa come early? Because I was grossly negligent with my last camera. A really nice one that my dh gave me LAST year for Christmas. I dropped it while taking pictures on the first day of school and even though my dh took it in to get it fixed- it was never the same. I wanted one that was small and could fit in my purse.

That is also the reason I haven't posted much this week. Never fear dear friends!! I will be back in the saddle as soon as she is done charging up!!!! Have a great weekend Folks!

Comments

Amanda said…
YEAH! I like my small camera too:) I got it last year for Christmas also. I just throw it in the diaper bag:) if I didn't have a tiny purse it would fit in there too. I am glad your back!
Becca said…
Yeah! I got my small camera last year for Christmas too":) Although Randy didn't let me open it until Christmas morning:( I love how small it is. I sometimes even carry it in my pocket. You are going to LOVE it!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures you are going to take!

~Becca:)
Karen said…
Does this mean you don't have to cook Thanksgiving dinner? It's Christmas already, right?
shahna said…
Oh Karen. I am sooo spoiled. I have my aunt and my mom to do Thanksgiving. All Ihave to do is bring a salad and/or rolls. Needless to say, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!
congrat's on getting a new camera. and nice it can fit just about anywhere.

Popular posts from this blog

Builders vs. Wreckers

swim meet